It would be nice to have the ability to plot vector spaces on the iPhone with MathStudio. What I mean is the ability to draw arrows in 3D like you can do with Mathematica's "Arrow" function.
- The ability to draw arrows in both 2D and 3D spaces.
- The ability to merge these arrows with other plots.
- The ability to customize individual arrows (their colors, arrow-tips, line-styles (dotted or not) and thicknesses ).
- All arrows should have their individual start positions and end positions.
- While plotting, there should be a hint of how the base is oriented. So it wont end up being just floating arrows. In Mathematica this is solved by showing numbers around the 3D space. For example, the bottom-front line of the edge of the 3D space will consist of numbers like: -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3 representing the x-axis.
Except for curved arrows, I think that's it.