Home
Apps
Apps
Ask
Ask
Manual
Manual

SpsceTime to MathStidio

I have several scripts that a wrote using SpaceTime. I have not been able to open them in MathStudio. Is there a convenient method to convert these scripts to MathStudio?

MathStudio can read SpaceTime files. Originally when ST became MS, MS would recognize both file types.

The trick today is to changes the .ST file ending to .math. It then should open. I would suggest you covert all of them and double check them. There are a few differences between the two, though it should be easy to fix.

Thank you. I kind of half remember when they fell off the compatibility chart. In any case, I converted most of them this PM and, so far, they appear to perform as expected after a few minor tweaks.

BTW, do have a problem getting errmsged out of the forum. Often when I attempt to read a response or post a response I encounter a “this application is broken” errmsg. Logging out of the forum and back in doesn’t help. Nor does exiting and relaunching Safari.

It appears to be a sporadic issue with the serve/sw for the forum. I get it too.